Archaeology of Oceania: Australia and the Pacific Islands
January 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 15-20 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
This book is a state-of-the-art introduction to the archaeology of Oceania, covering both Australia and the Pacific Islands.
- The first text to provide integrated treatment of the archaeologies of Australia and the Pacific Islands
- Enables readers to form a coherent overview of cultural developments across the region as a whole
- Brings together contributions from some of the region’s leading scholars
- Focuses on new discoveries, conceptual innovations, and postcolonial realpolitik
- Challenges conventional thinking on major regional and global issues in archaeology