Archaeology of Asia
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 10-15 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This introduction to the archaeology of Asia focuses on case studies from the region’s last 10,000 years of history.
- Comprises fifteen chapters by some of the world’s
foremost Asia archaeologists
- Sheds light on the most compelling aspects of Asian
archaeology, from the earliest evidence of plant domestication to
the emergence of states and empires
- Explores issues of cross-cultural significance, such as
migration, urbanism, and technology
- Presents original research data that challenges readers to
think beyond national and regional boundaries
- Synthesizes work previously unavailable to western readers